Oil & Gas Labor Solutions
For more than 20 years, PMG has offered solutions for companies faced with demanding production cycles, unreliable labor pools, a deficiency in skilled labor, or inabilities to operate facilities and equipment at their full potential. By having a team of skilled technicians ready to work nationwide, PMG provides companies the flexibility to accomplish their production goals while minimizing unnecessary spending on idle workers and equipment.
In our history, we have deployed tens of thousands of technicians in the manufacturing, oil production, mining, and utilities industries—often in remote areas. We have established relationships with key industry resources by implementing grassroots recruiting campaigns, facilitating lodging and logistics needs and owning best-in-class processes for large-scale recruiting, implementation, and management.
PMG is the only production solutions provider that doesn’t just find great technicians; we also create them. PMG Retool recruits skilled military mechanics, machinists, welders and electrical techs, then provides these individuals with extensive oil & gas training at one of our partner technical institutions. Upon completion of the Retool program, PMG Technicians emerge as the most highly sought field operators in the market.
Commonly requested technicians include:
- Crane Operators
- Diesel Mechanics
- Directional Drillers
- Drivers (CDL, Hotshot)
- Electrical Technicians
- Field Service Technicians
- Flow-back Operators
- Heavy Duty Mechanics
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- Instrumentation Technicians
- Lab Technicians
- Maintenance/Mechanical Technicians
- MWD Technicians
- NDT Technicians – All NDT Methods
- Pressure Testers
- Production Operators
- Pump Technicians
- Rig Crew Operators
- Structural Welders
- Welders (structural, pressure, pipe)
- Wireline Operators
Areas of service
- Bakken Shale – North Dakota and Montana
- California Basin
- Eagle Ford Shale – Texas
- Haynesville Shale – Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas
- Marcellus/Utica Shale – West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee
- Michigan Basin
- Niobrara Shale – Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska and KansasPermian Shale – Texas and New Mexico
- Piceance Basin – Colorado
- San Juan Basin – New Mexico
- Uintah Basin – Utah
All PMG Technicians are OSHA 10 and H2S Certified, drug tested and background screened.
If you’d like more information on how PMG can help you reach your production goals, please contact us today.