|Position Title||Business Development Representative (Remote Capability if not Local to MN)|
|About PMG||PMG, a leading national provider of manufacturing labor services, based in Minneapolis, is seeking highly motivated Business Development Representatives to work remotely from their home and partner with our Sales Team to develop business across the U.S. This role entails working directly with a Sales Manager in a specific sales territory and is ideal for hard-working individuals looking to have a career in business-to-business sales.|
PMG is a fast-growing company that provides excellent opportunities for growth for those who are driven to succeed. Individuals, who are self-starters, have a passion for sales, are persistent, and have an ambitious approach to business, are the ideal fit for this position. Success in this role opens up opportunities to step into our Client Solutions Manager position. If you value a fast-paced, dynamic, and team-oriented environment where your hard work and high performance is rewarded, PMG may be the perfect fit for you!
|Job Duties & Responsibilities||– Conduct a minimum of 100 business-to-business (B2B) prospecting activities per day to generate and qualify leads with the goal of growing PMG’s contingent and contract labor services business – 100% over the phone and email.|
– Qualify inbound leads with the goal of turning leads into a pipeline opportunity.
– Answer questions regarding PMG solutions, while identifying additional business opportunities.
– Ability to positively negotiate and create mutually beneficial opportunities between prospects and the company.
– Gather prospective client information and enter into our CRM, Salesforce.com, with a high degree of accuracy and consistency.
– Schedule prospective clients for meetings with our Client Solutions Team.
– Partner with Client Solutions Team to develop contract labor prospect lists that can be called upon using market research.
– Develop new and creative ways to obtain additional business from a prospective network and existing clients.
– Other duties as requested and assigned.
|Required Skills & Experience||– 0-2 years of inside sales experience and customer service phone experience.|
– Proven remote office experience.
– Ability to take initiative and ownership of workload.
– Highly motivated, driven, and goal focused.
– The ability to connect with prospective clients 100% over the phone and email. Business Development Representatives are expected to conduct a minimum of 100 sales activities per day.
– An excellent phone manner and a high level of comfort with performing cold calls.
– A background in hospitality, customer service, or staffing is preferred.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Experience using Salesforce.com (SFDC) or other CRM, and MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel.
|Travel Required||Travel to Corporate office in Minneapolis, once per Quarter- only applicable if you currently|
don’t live in Minnesota.
|Compensation & Benefits Package||– Base salary plus performance-based incentive, uncapped earning potential!|
– Company issued laptop & home office IT setup
– Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage offered
– Wellness Program
– 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a company match
– Paid holidays, birthday PTO, & vacation