|Position Title||Client Solutions Manager|
|Job Duties & Responsibilities||– Grow PMG’s contingent and contract labor services business through conducting daily|
B2B sales activities.
– Client Solutions Managers are expected to conduct an average of 60+ sales activities per day.
– Develop new and creative ways to obtain additional business from prospective network
and existing clients.
– Conduct sales presentations that outline PMG’s services and differentiators.
– Create proposals for providing contingency planning and labor
services, customized to prospective clients’ needs.
– Close new business by negotiating terms and pricing for planning and manufacturing
labor services with clients and prospective clients.
– Coordinate with the Recruiting Team to onboard new clients.
– Manage all existing and new accounts, ensuring clients’ needs are met, problems are solved
and issues are addressed.
|Requires Skills & Experience||– Possess a “hunter” mentality.|
– A proven track record for closing new accounts.
– The ability to connect with and sell to prospects and clients by phone and email.
– A high level of comfort with performing cold calls.
– Business to business sales experience.
– A background in staffing or manufacturing is preferred.
– Highly successful in relationship building.
– The ability to identify prospective customers’ needs, propose solutions and convert
prospects to clients.
|Compensation & Benefits Package||– Base salary plus commission (no commission cap).|
– Company issued laptop & cell phone
– Medical, dental, disability and life insurance coverage provided
– 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan plus company matching
– Paid holidays, birthday PTO & PTO