CMM Programmer – Erika Y.
PMG Employee Profile
Skilled Quality Engineer with over 10 years of inspection experience. Erika has over 8 years of experience setting up and operating CMM’s and over 5 years of CMM Programming experience. She has extensive experience with various brands of CMM equipment and is very proficient working with PC-DMIS. Erika has successfully deployed with PMG as a CMM Programmer in the past, with a great review.
- Over 10 years of experience as a Quality Engineer
- Over 8 years of experience setting up and operating various brands of CMM’s (Brown & Sharpe, Zeiss, DEA, Global, Portable Romer Arm, MicroVu)
- Over 5 years of experience as a CMM Programmer working with PC-DMIS & Calypso software packages
- Experience writing programs to inspect over 200 different features
- Industries: Aerospace, Defense, Medical, Electronics, etc.
- Comfortable working with mics, various gauges, comparators, calipers, etc.
- Smallest Part Inspected: .5” X .5”
- Largest Part Inspected: 1.5 yards X 1 yard X 3 feet tall
- Thorough understanding of GD&T and associated call-outs
- Proficient working from prints and solid models
- Comfortable performing 1st Article, In-Process and Final Inspections, as needed
- Experience training others on the proper setup and operation of CMM machinery
- Formal training in GD&T, PC-DMIS, and Engineering, as a whole
- Comfortable with inspection documentation process
PREVIOUS PROJECT EXPERIENCE:
CMM Programmer/Quality Inspector| MTS Systems
CMM Programmer| Williamsburg Manufacturing, Williamsburg, IA
Quality Engineer/CMM Programmer| Mikros Engineering, Inc., Brooklyn Park, MN
CMM Programmer| Pace Industries, St. Paul, MN
Quality Assurance Technician| Signature Aluminum/Temroc Metal, Hamel, MN
Chemical Process Engineer| Professional Plating, Inc., Anoka, MN
Coating Process Engineer| Vision-Ease Lens, Inc., Brooklyn Center, MN
EDUCATION / FORMAL TRAINING:
- GD&T Advanced Applications Training. International Institute of GD&T, 2013.
- Zeiss/Calypso CMM Training Program. Zeiss Industrial Metrology, 2013.
- CMM & PC-DMIS Training Program. The QC Group, 2010.
- Chemical Engineering Master’s Program. South Dakota Schools of Mines and Technology, 1990.
- BS in Chemical Engineering. Beijing University of Chemical Technology.