Combination Welder – Jean
PMG Employee Profile
SUMMARY: Skilled Combination Welder with over 20 years in the trade.
- Over 20 years of experience as a Combination Welder (MIG, TIG, Stick)
- Over 10 years of experience performing Flux Core Welding
- Over 20 years of experience performing Multiple Pass Welding (Up to 200 passes on Navy Ships and 30 passes on locomotives)
- Over 20 years of experience reading and working from blueprints
- Very comfortable with Cosmetic Welding
- Experience performing TIG Welding, producing large Pressure Vessels
- Arc and Heli-Arc Welder, Plasma/Oxy-Acetylene Cutting and Fitting
- Blueprint Reading
- Non-Destructive Testing in (MP/LP) Processes
- Military Trained and Certified as a Nuclear Power Plant Welder
- Performed MIG Welding, including overhead, vertical and flat, in the manufacturing of new locomotives.
- 1st class pipe welder, 6g x-ray quality for Pressure Vessels and Pressurized Piping in refineries, chemical processing plants, water treatment plants, boiler, and steam systems in accordance with ASME IX and B16.5.
- Tank Farm Construction – Tested AWS/ASME passed 1G, 2G, 3G2.
- Experience coordinating jobs with other team members, including welding to the specification of Aerospace Products, Pressure Vessels, and Refinery.
- Light pipe/sheet metal forming, bending and Non-Destructive Testing of finished parts/welds.
- Engineering and Development of high-risk overhead structures.
- Factory construction, machinery setting, installation, maintenance repairs and Non-Destructive Testing of all completed installations.
- Overhead crane/ JIB, Monorail systems fabricator for the Aerospace Industry.
- Stainless and structural steel fabrication.
- Magnetic Particle and Dye Penetrant to Industrial Specifications.
- Hull Technician in the Engineering and Repair Department acting as a Shipbuilder, Nuclear Power Plant Welder/NDT Inspector.