|Position Title||Temporary Recruiter|
|About the Position||This individual will be recruiting candidates for skilled industrial work across the U.S. PMG will provide valuable industry training and experience which will open doors for a career path in Recruiting.|
This position requires no previous recruiting experience, just a high level of enthusiasm and desire for human resources / recruiting industry training. This is a great way to build your resume and gain relevant professional experience! The PMG team will fully train you and provide you the skills to be successful in this role.
|Job Duties & Responsibilities||– Interview and screen qualified candidates for skilled manufacturing job openings at client company locations.|
– Conduct daily outbound recruiting calls in order to build a strong pipeline of candidates with a diverse skill set for skilled industrial orders.
– Determine candidate requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
– Utilize recruiting software to manage candidate and employee information to efficiently fill recruiting orders.
– Utilize various job boards and the internet to source and recruit candidates for placement at various client companies.
– Work with skilled industrial candidates and employees to answer questions they may have regarding job opportunities through PMG.
– Maintain relationships with employees by providing courteous phone customer service and reporting issues to management in a timely manner as appropriate.
|Required Skills & Experience||– Positive and productive attitude.|
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– An excellent phone manner.
– Exceptional customer service skills.
– Strong multitasking skills.
– Experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel.
– Available to work nights and weekends during large scale worker deployments.