Hiring Our Heroes for Today’s Manufacturing Needs
At PMG, we value the skills and work ethic military service members bring to our team. We offer immediate employment opportunities and advanced training programs for transitioning service members and veterans looking for a career in manufacturing.
Career Opportunities at PMG
Are you looking for a rewarding career in manufacturing? PMG has immediate employment opportunities for transitioning service members and veterans with skill sets that easily translate into the manufacturing industry.
Why Work for PMG?
High earning potential
Paid travel, lodging & per diem
Exposure to a variety of projects and industries
Retool MIG Welding Program
In cooperation with Fort Carson & Pike’s Peak Community College
PMG Retool is designed to provide transitioning service members and veterans with the skill set needed to become a MIG Production Welder. This training program includes a combination of intensive classroom training, lab training, and an internship. Eligible and selected participants will earn the MIG welding certification and work for PMG at locations across the nation.
DAYS PER WEEK
Start Date: January 14, 2019
Training Location: Pike’s Peak Community College, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Internship Location: PMG local partner manufacturing company, Colorado
Application Deadline: January 4, 2019
Interviews to be held the week of January 7, 2019
The training is paid for by PMG with the stipulation that the individual sign a PMG Conditional Employment Offer prior to the start of the program.
- Be on Active Duty and within 180 days of separation as of the internship start date
- Anticipate a fully honorable discharge or discharge under honorable conditions
- Secure Command authorization to participate
- Open to Veterans who are willing to accept an offer of employment.
- Have completed required Transition Assistance Program classes before the start of classes
- Willingness to start a new career and commitment to learning additional skills.
- Provide a resume and a cover letter
- Complete and pass a series of character assessments, drug test, and a background check
- Have a working and reliable vehicle to get to and from PPCC and the internship.
- Sign a PMG Conditional Employment Offer prior to the start of the program
- Be willing to travel for work after program completion