Tuesday June 21, 2022
Happy first official day of summer 2022, this day is also known as Summer Solstice. The Summer Solstice will occur at 10:13am. Summer Solstice is when the sun reaches its highest point in the sky, and this creates the longest day of the year because it will be light out for the most time on this day.
This day is a wonderful celebration of the fun to come within these warmer months!
Here are some ways that you can ring in the Summer!
- Buy Fresh Fruit and vegetables at your local farmers market
- Enjoy a Lake Day – list of beaches to visit
- Practice your golf swing at the range
- Sign up for a 5k
- Buy (and maybe test) some fireworks for the 4th of July
- Get ice cream (like every other day) Top ice cream shops
- Enjoy a summer dish at a restaurant from this List of restaurants
- Read a book outside – Barnes & Noble has all the summer reads
- Bonfires & smores of course- smores recipes here
- Check out a food truck festival
Cheers to the summer months. Take some time to soak up these warm days! I know I will be!