[av_textblock size=” font_color=’custom’ color=’#013477′]
Click here to apply
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]
PMG, the premiere manufacturing labor solution, is looking for a Business Development Representative to work in our Twin Cities corporate office. If you’re looking for the chance to join a fast-growing company in a dynamic industry, this could be the opportunity for you.
[av_table purpose=’tabular’ caption=” responsive_styling=’avia_responsive_table’]
[av_row row_style=”][av_cell col_style=”]JOB DESCRIPTION[/av_cell][av_cell col_style=”]PMG, a leading national provider of manufacturing labor services, is seeking a highly motivated Business Development Representative to partner with our Client Solutions Team to develop business across the U.S. This role entails working directly with a Client Solution Manager in a specific sales territory. Hard working individuals looking to kick-start their career in business-to-business sales where you can drive your growth path are encouraged to apply.
PMG is a fast-growing company that provides excellent opportunities for growth to those who are driven to succeed. Individuals that have a passion for sales who possess a “hunter” mentality, persistence and are self-starters are the ideal fit for this position. Success in this role opens up opportunities to step into our Client Solutions Manager position. If you value a fast-paced, dynamic, and team-oriented environment where your hard work and high performance is rewarded, PMG may be the perfect fit for you!
[av_row row_style=”][av_cell col_style=”]JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES[/av_cell][av_cell col_style=”]• Conduct daily B2B outbound calls to generate and qualify leads with the goal of growing PMG’s contingent and contract labor services business.
• Conduct marketing calls to organizations across the U.S. with upcoming labor negotiations to determine if they are involved with labor dispute planning and if our solutions would be a fit.
• Qualify inbound leads with the goal of turning leads into a pipeline opportunity.
• Answer questions regarding PMG solutions, while identifying additional business opportunities.
• Ability to positively negotiate and create mutually beneficial opportunities between prospects and the company.
• Gather prospective client information and enter into our CRM, Saleforce.com, with high degree of accuracy and consistency.
• Schedule prospective clients for meetings with our Client Solutions Team.
• Partner with Client Solutions Team to develop contract labor prospect lists that can be called upon using market research.
• Develop new and creative ways to obtain additional business from prospective network and existing clients.
• Other duties as requested and assigned.
[av_row row_style=”][av_cell col_style=”]REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE[/av_cell][av_cell col_style=”]• 1+ years of inside sales experience.
• 1+ years of customer service phone experience.
• A strong competitive drive and a self-start who takes initiative.
• Possess a “hunter” mentality.
• The ability to connect with prospects by phone and email. Inside Sales Representatives are expected to conduct an average of 125+ sales activities per day.
• An excellent phone manner and a high level of comfort with performing cold calls.
• A background in hospitality, customer service, or staffing is preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience using Salesforce.com and MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel.[/av_cell][/av_row]
[av_row row_style=”][av_cell col_style=”]COMPENSATION & BENEFITS PACKAGE[/av_cell][av_cell col_style=”]• Base salary plus performance based incentive
• Company issued laptop & cell phone
• Medical, dental, disability and life insurance coverage provided
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan plus company matching
• Paid holidays & vacations
[av_row row_style=”][av_cell col_style=”]PMG PERKS[/av_cell][av_cell col_style=”]• Casual dress
• Relaxed, driven, and “work-hard, play-hard” culture
• New collaborative learning environment built specifically for PMG Team
• Treadmill workstations
• Large, fully equipped kitchen for team cooking events
• Outdoor patio and grill for lunch hour and break time
• Volunteer opportunities available throughout year