Machinist – Chris
PMG Employee Profile
SUMMARY: Skilled Machinist with over 20 years of experience programming at the panel, setting up and operating Manual and CNC Machinery. Chris has extensive experience working in job shop environments, requiring little to no margin of error and multiple setups per shift. Chris is a very efficient Machinist. Chris is comfortable working with or without supervision.
- Over 20 years of experience as a Skilled Machinist (Manual and CNC).
- Horizontal Lathes: 20 years of experience. Thru-hole spindle experience. Ability to proficiently setup and operate. Produced parts up to 24” in diameter.
- Horizontal Boring Mills: 15 years of experience. Has bored up to 12” in diameter.
- Vertical Machining Centers: 3 years of experience. Experience producing cylindrical pump components.
- Vertical Turret Lathes: 1 year of experience. Experience working with 48” table on a VTL.
- Manual Machinery: 20 years of experience. Extensive experience working as a Tool Maker.
- Live Tooling: Over 10 years of experience on Horizontal Lathes.
- G&M Code: 20 years of experience. Able to proficiently program at the panel using G&M Code from prints.
- Controls: Fanuc, Mazatrol, Okuma, Haas, etc.
- Components Produced: Flanges, butterfly valves, connectors, valve bodies, pumps, BOP units, gears, etc.
- Okuma Lathe
- Mazak Lathe (9 Axis)
- Grinders (OD, ID, Center-less, Surface)
- Mori Sieki SL 600 Lathe
- Toyoda 4 Axis Horizontal Mill
- Puma CNC Lathe
- Mori Sieki 4 Axis Mill
- Haas 4 Axis CNC Mill
- Kingston Lathe
- Hollow Spindle Horizontal Lathes