[av_table purpose=’tabular’ caption=” responsive_styling=’avia_responsive_table’ custom_class=”]
[av_row row_style=”][av_cell col_style=’avia-desc-col’]Position Title[/av_cell][av_cell col_style=”]Temporary Recruiter[/av_cell][/av_row]
[av_row row_style=”][av_cell col_style=’avia-desc-col’]About the Position[/av_cell][av_cell col_style=”]This individual will be recruiting candidates for skilled industrial work across the U.S. PMG will provide valuable industry training and experience which will open doors for a career path in Recruiting.
This position requires no previous recruiting experience, just a high level of enthusiasm and desire for human resources / recruiting industry training. This is a great way to build your resume and gain relevant professional experience! The PMG team will fully train you and provide you the skills to be successful in this role.
[av_row row_style=”][av_cell col_style=’avia-desc-col’]Job Duties & Responsibilities[/av_cell][av_cell col_style=”]- Interview and screen qualified candidates for skilled manufacturing job openings at client company locations.
– Conduct daily outbound recruiting calls in order to build a strong pipeline of candidates with a diverse skill set for skilled industrial orders.
– Determine candidate requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
– Utilize recruiting software to manage candidate and employee information to efficiently fill recruiting orders.
– Utilize various job boards and the internet to source and recruit candidates for placement at various client companies.
– Work with skilled industrial candidates and employees to answer questions they may have regarding job opportunities through PMG.
– Maintain relationships with employees by providing courteous phone customer service and reporting issues to management in a timely manner as appropriate.
[av_row row_style=”][av_cell col_style=’avia-desc-col’]Required Skills & Experience [/av_cell][av_cell col_style=”]- Positive and productive attitude.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– An excellent phone manner.
– Exceptional customer service skills.
– Strong multitasking skills.
– Experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel.
– Available to work nights and weekends during large scale worker deployments.
[av_button label=’Apply Now’ link=’page,7292′ link_target=” size=’x-large’ position=’center’ icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ color=’theme-color’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’ custom_class=”]